Terms & Conditions
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
- Where a booking is made 1 month or less in advance of the Start Date we require 100% of the total amount to be paid at the time of the booking. Confirmation of the booking only takes place upon receipt by London Meeting Rooms of the payments due and LMR reserves the right to cancel this Agreement in the event that payment is not made.
- All amounts due under this Agreement shall be paid for in full without any deduction or set off. All payments under this Agreement must be made in advance of the use of the Services by Credit Card, Direct Debit or by CHAPS/BACS transfer.
- Any additional time used on the day of the booking that wasn't pre-booked will be charged at the same hourly rate of the booking and must be paid in full.
- For BACs Payments the meeting room reservation is provisionally reserved for a maximum period of 7 days until full-payment is received by London Meeting Rooms, or a longer repayment period as been agreed in advance by LMR. London Meeting Rooms reserves the right to substitute or offer alternative rooms, including different locations, during the 7-day repayment period, without advance notice. The user accepts LMR will release the reservation without notice if payment isn't received within the 7 day period
- For all amounts due by debit, credit card, Paypal or BACS transactions, a Scheduling Fee of not less than 3.88% will be payable via the checkout basket which covers the use of a qualified room coordinator for the duration of the meeting.
In the event that the Hirer cancels a confirmed booking, the following charges will be applied:
- Cancellation 12-6 weeks prior to the meeting: 25% of total booking value.
- Cancellation 6-4 weeks prior to the meeting: 50% of total booking value.
- Cancellation 4-2 weeks prior to the meeting: 75% of total booking value.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the meeting: 100% of total booking value.
Notification of cancellations should be made in writing and will be effective on the date received by London Meeting Rooms (LMR)
- The Client will not carry on any business in the Room which could be reasonably construed as extremist, illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene.
- The Client will not damage any of the fixtures and fittings, equipment or furniture in the Room. Any damage will be deducted from the Client’s Credit/Debit card.
- The Client will ensure that the Room and all its contents are left clean and tidy.
- The Client will promptly vacate the Room at the End Time.
- To provide the Services on the date and time specified.
- To ensure that the meeting room is clean, in good condition and equipped as requested.
- To ensure the catering and water are provided when ordered.
- All prices quoted on the website are for meetings taken during business hours only, Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 17:30. Extra charges may apply for out of office bookings including weekends.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute or establish a joint venture or partnership between the parties nor shall it constitute the Provider becoming the agent of the Client.
- In the absence of any other Agreements between LMR and the Client, these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all bookings made by the Client for any of the LMR meeting rooms.
- The Agreement is personal to the Client and is not capable of assignment.
- LMR will use all reasonable endeavours to shall bear no responsibility for any liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client using the Services.
- The Client shall indemnify and hold the Provider harmless from all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the Room or the services or in relation to any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Client.
- In the event of either party being in material and substantial breach of any of the conditions of this Agreement the other Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately by sending written notice to that effect without prejudice to any further rights or remedies available to the parties.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- This Agreement creates no rights in any third parties to enforce its terms pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999